Who we are
Framar Distributors is a company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We supply both Puerto Rico and the Caribbean’s best run businesses in the automotive collision repair, industrial and marine composites market.
Terms of Service
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Prices may be subject to change and Framar reserves the right to adjust pricing after purchase if there was a human or system error that caused a wrong price to be shown.
- Any item dispatched correctly and needing a return or replacement will require a Return Authorization Number from Framar before being returned.
- Stock information is updated, but may be incorrect. Framar cannot guarantee that all ordered items will be dispatched.
- Framar reserves the right to adjust ordered quantities on a case-by-case basis. Some examples: If merchandise is not secure enough to ship in a particular quantity we may reduce or increase the amount. If ordered quantity is near the minimum quantity required per item or its quantity per box, we may reduce or increase the amount.
- All orders go through a credit approval process before being dispatched. If there is an issue with your account or the credit limit is not enough to cover the order total, we will attempt to contact you to notify you. If we cannot reach you, your order will remain on hold for 2-3 days until it is finally closed in our system and will not be dispatched.
- Orders placed before 2:00PM EST will be treated as priority and will be dispatched on the same day and be delivered next-day in most scenarios. However, operation mishaps may prevent this from happening at all times. If that is the case, your order will be delivered the following business day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We only capture what you send us, plus you IP address. Your email address and name, if provided, are stored in our email server for communication only and will not be sold to third parties.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
This website uses analytics tools to better study and understand the actions a visitor, such as yourself, perform on the site. This information is for service improvement use only and is done with Google Analytics™ and standard WooCommerce tools.
Who we share your data with
By using this site, you allow us to share your information to our staff, sales reps and/or suppliers in a case-by-case basis to better serve you. However, we will never sell your personal data to other 3rd parties or advertisers.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All registered users can edit their personal information at any time by contacting our staff. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
Contact us at 787-761-4810 or by mail at: 13 Ave Simon Madera San Juan, PR 00924
How we protect your data
Our site uses the latest SSL encryption tools to encrypt any data transmitted. (This is why our site uses “https://” instead of “http://”) We also continually upgrade, patch and secure our ecommerce platform.
Credit Card Payments
We use a secure system to process credits cards that follow strict industry standards in PCI compliance and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communications. All credit card transactions are handled though industry leader merchant, First Data. Complete credit card information you enter is processed through SSL encryption and is never saved in our servers. We may also process secure transactions through Evertec’s ATH Movil® system or Banco Popular Merchant processors.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Any data breach will cause a site-wide password reset. In the worst case scenario, a successful data breach will not expose sensitive information such as credit card numbers.
What third parties we receive data from
We can cross reference your IP address or other information with spam checking tools, to confirm you are a real user.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We can block or restrict access if we fear you are not a real user. If you have problems accessing the site, please contact us.